Thursday, December 20, 2012

Getting there...

I'm slowly making some decent progress with the Christmas cake decorations. Last night I tackled "Santa's workshop" and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer-Dog. Ever had one idea in your head, but when you put it into practice it looked like something else? Well, that's kind of what happened with my Rudolph. Ag well, I guess he's Santa's best friend, so it's not sooooo bad if he looks like a reindeer-dog :P

I also (took the easy way out) made Santa, plonked in the snow. This cake I am naming "the after-party"

When the cakes are done I will post proper photos, but here's the progress for now :)

Santa's bag (still needs a bow and other bits, and a toy for the production line... little bit of a scary toy, but I figure it could be a new kind of anime nunu :P)

Presents and ribbon in Santa's workshop

Rudolph the red nosed reindeer-dog!

Santa with his feet in the air - I'll make him some shoes later. I love how fat his little legs came out

No comments:

Post a Comment