Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hey! I never posted my finished Christmas cakes!!!

Wow, I'm scatty. I can't believe I never got around to posting my finished Christmas cakes... Sorry about that. Ok, well here they are!


This is my Christmas Penguins cake!
I used a mixture of white and blue Wilton Sparkle Gels to create the water effect in the swimming pool :)
Have a look at the rest of them after the jump!


Santa's Workshop Christmas cake. This one was my first cake, and the one I had the most fun with.


I call this my Christmas After Party cake :) Santa was having a whale of a time in the snow :P

All dressed up and ready to go.
I used Christmas cupcake cups and sprinkled with edible glitter to add a festive feel to the cake pops.

Presented on bright red christmas plates, my cake pops were a hit with the family

No comments:

Post a Comment